segunda-feira, 22 de novembro de 2010

Beloved followers of the Great Web

We're nobody to change people in the world or change of all worlds people, but if we silently do something we'll surely make a difference.


He came yesterday

He took me in her arms, spun me in the air

And among the colored lights of the tail of a star travel the universe.

He showed me his future

Caressing my face with soft touches

My heart seemed more like the tolling of bells of bronze

We walked along the Milky Way and look at Earth from above, observe their extreme beauty, a beauty that will never be portrayed.

We went down to the Great Land, we enter into your uterus and were floating.

We stopped to watch the mountains, the animals that were therein.

He pointed to something that shone very much and said we had to go there.

I looked into his eyes and saw unicorns running the seashore.

His hands were soft and light as a feather to slip through my body.

His long silky white hair showed centuries of wisdom

He was eternal, beautiful.

We passed through the forest to search for what was shining, and when walking with their feet in the virgin forest showed me the great secrets of Nature.

I looked at him again with a great tenderness, a sweet tenderness.

We walked to our destination, the sun shone through the trees, but the air was cold and holding hands he looked at me. We stopped to watch a flower and all its magnitude and had left her a sylph, he greeted us happy and danced on top of our heads, spun, twisted and turned and played her cute glitter in the air. The happiness was so great that I was afraid to return. We continue to walk and move around a beautiful blue lake looked at my reflection in the water and found myself inside, I saw there all phases of my life, I made the ingratitude, the anger I had, but I also saw the smiles I've achieved, I analyzed my thoughts and also some wrong, I saw many who were wrong were the right ones and vice versa. At this time of regression, I saw one of my incarnations, I saw that everyone loved and everyone who hurt, those I loved are the ones who hurt me today and that hurt are the ones I love, so strange, where are we? What are we? Where are we going?. And I found myself in this reflection, I asked myself: Why not feel the need to be kind to each other if we are all one? If marriage is something we long for. I felt the fetid scent of disappointment, the answer came to me like a spear in my chest, bleed, feel pain, and cried bitterly falling down and cried in real distress the Great Mother Mother !!!!!!!! ! What's this I see? Carnage on your behalf and on behalf of a God of Wood? My sword fell in the middle of the battlefield, and I felt something pierce my flesh languidly, I entered into a silence, the silence of all, what did I do? On behalf of the Holy Ignorance of my religion, what have I done? The smell of smoke from the flesh of bodies piled in the middle of the field came into my nostrils, but I had no flesh, for he felt that smell and why I feel today? I saw myself, who am I? Who was I? Who will I be?

He called me to continue the path and I freed myself from my memories and returned to the pure feeling of that sacred place is there beside him. Walking and walking we reached the place that shone and we entered a large cave and look around me and saw the light that came from large crystals that were there. Inside the cave itself, rainbows are formed and the first time in my life put my hands in the lights of a rainbow. The energy was so great that playfully danced, danced for him. He looked at me and said: - Always remember my beloved, in your essence, it came from, where it goes.

I looked into his eyes again and he did the same

And told me with tears like crystal:

 - Do you see this beauty?

 And I said - Yeah, yeah, yeah !!!!!!!!

 - People no longer believe in it, people do not care anymore, they destroy this beauty out of sheer ignorance, to satisfy their egos. Always remember my beloved, in your essence, where it came from and where it goes.

And he showed me the truth about my nature. And he said:

 - It is upsetting because of their egos, and remember that she will do whatever to balance - it is the living spirit never dies and that just turns. But you do not like her, poor mortals, gods limited by fear that the meat heads.

 I woke up still feeling his presence.


And you know who he was?


I thank my Dearly Beloved Brother Phoenix for this opportunity to share this space with him and all of you!

So mote it be!


O Grito da Terra
(poorly translated by Phoenix Paciscor via Google)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário